1) Ethan can now roll from belly to back as well as back to belly! He has done this several times today and both Jeff and I got to witness it! YEAH!
2) Scheduled his evaluation with the developmental vision therapist.
3) Scheduled his evaluation with the occupational therapist.
4) Scheduled appointments with eye specialists at the University of Iowa.
And most importantly.....
5) Ethan finally pooped! It had been since Sunday morning. I called the doctor's office around 2pm and before they called back, he finally went... of course, he must have known that I had called. I'm not sure why, but it seems like several of the other kids with Ethan's diagnosis also have digestive system issues.... For now, our doctor has suggested daily prune or pear juice. Hopefully, this will help him become more regular.
-Please pray for all the children and families impacted by PBDs.
-Please pray for the success of our new non-…