|Ethan's gift from the team at Iowa City!|
- Pray for the salvation of those who do not yet know the Lord. That hearts would be softened and ears, minds be open.
- Pray for wisdom for the doctors as they treat Ethan and for medical and/or supernatural interventions that would cause the seizures to be controlled and/or stopped.
- Pray for those new to the devastating diagnosis of PBD-ZSD (or similar life limiting disease), those who are in the trenches of it (like our family), and those who are learning to live on the other side of this disease now that their child has passed.
- Pray for the doctors and researchers who are dedicated to discovering treatments for rare diseases like PBD-ZSD.
- Pray for churches across our country and throughout the world to engage families impacted by disabilities. Please read "What are the stats on disability, adoption and the church?" part 1 of a 3 part series.